Q: I am not sure if the code will work in my country
If you have a PlayStation Network voucher code, follow these step-by-step instructions to find out how you can redeem it at PlayStation Store.
1. Open an account on Playstation Network or Sign in to your existing PlayStation Network account.
2. Visit PlayStation Store via your PlayStation 3 system, PSP system, or Media Go for PSP on your PC.
3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top]
4. Enter your 12-character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. Select [Continue] and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the voucher code
6. Once complete, the downloaded product with be accessible from the XMB (XrossMediaBar).
Codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed
Q : How do i redeem a iTunes Voucher
A : Please visit the USA ITunes Store for full instructions
Q : What do i do if there is a problem with my voucher
A : Please contact cheapcodes customer services and we will verify that the code is correct . If it is correct , we will mail you a scan of the card and you will have to visit the Apple Support site . Follow instruction for a USA account . You will be prompted for the code , the voucher number and a discription of the error . An iTunes Store Support Advisor will research your issue and respond to your request.
Our site will automatically mail your code to you 24/7/365 , anytime of the day or night . This service will mail the code once the payment has been verified by the payment gateway , Payfast
Please note that while our site offers a 24 hour code delivery service , our admin hours are Mon - Fri 10h00 to 17h00 and Sat 10h00 - 14h00 . We are only able to attend to admin issues during those hours
A : You can review the history of any order , and can see the code(s) associated with it at any time by going to your " Order History " and then click on the order reference ( the number all the way on the left ) . Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and your code will be displayed under messages
A : Your order will only become active , and your codes mailed , when the payment gateway updates your shopping cart to paid .If funds have been deducted from your account and you dont have your codes , there are 2 reasons why this could happen
(1) Occasionally , when there is a break in transmission from your bank to the payment gateway , or there is a delay in your bank authorizing the transaction , your funds will be placed into a Payfast virtual wallet . To verify this , log into your Payfast account , and check if it shows a positive balance - If it does , just place the order again on our site , and then use the funds in your wallet to pay for the transaction
(2) In the case where you have not entered the Payfast provided reference number correctly , you will have to call Payfast during office hours , and they will manually verify your payment and will update your cart manually
Please note that if you dont have your codes , and the funds are not in your wallet , you will have to give Payfast a quick call on their support line 0861 729 327 , and it will be resolved . We are unable to call on your behalf as they can only deal with the account holder